Updated: Sep 2
1) You can get access to a teacher to whom you might otherwise never get access to in your area.
2) You get 100% personal attention and the professional and artistic guidance that you deserve.
3) Online music lessons are very convenient. You don't have to travel. Students who purchase MEMBERSHIPS @ MusicTutorOnline also get access to the MusicTutorOnline app. With the app you have everything within reach on the go.
4) You can record your lessons. You can easily stay organized because @MusicTutorOnline, at all times, you have access to your personal virtual classroom and to all lesson materials. You can also chat with other students in the app.
5) It is engaging and fun for both children and adults:
at MusicTutorOnline we use:
Professional education software like virtual whiteboard software, where writing and drawing in real-time can be viewed and shared.
Video conferencing and chat functions.
We use professional microphones, HD camera, and super-fast 500Mbit/s internet speed.
Virtual Classroom software where all communication between teacher and student takes place, homework is posted, all lesson materials are uploaded, and more.
6) Learning can take place in a comfortable environment that you create for yourself.